- JOIN US
- Contact Us
If you are a member with employment opportunities, please email them to:
with job description and contact person. Thank you.
* UW Jobs Posted
* 120044430 Overlake/Bellevue – Bilingual Chinese Preferred
Play a vital role in the customer banking experience at Chase! As part of JPMorgan Chase, a leading global financial services firm, Chase has over 5,200 locations where our bankers build relationships with customers by providing them with products and services to meet their ever-changing needs.
The Personal Banker is a branch based sales position whose primary goal is to acquire, retain and deepen customer relationships. You will take a lead role in creating an outstanding customer experience and helping the Branch meet sales objectives contributing to the success of the firm. As a Personal Banker, you will proactively meet with customers - face to face and over the phone - to discover their financial needs and provide product and service recommendations. You will also partner with specialists (such as Loan Officers, Business Bankers, and Financial Advisors), to ensure our customers get access to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs.
If you are interested in building a career at Chase, there are plenty of career development opportunities available. After a period of time in the Personal Banker role, you may have the opportunity to obtain your FINRA Series 6, 63, and Life Insurance licenses. Plus, many successful Personal Bankers develop skills to move into roles such as Branch Managers, Assistant Branch Manager Sales, Business Bankers, Loan Officers and Financial Advisors - or other career paths.
This position will require / requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the terms of the Safe Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JP Morgan Chase, you will be required to either register via the NMLS registry or re-register and move your previous registration to JP Morgan Chase's registration rolls. Your continued employment in this position with JP Morgan Chase is contingent upon successful registration after your start date and annual re-registration thereafter. In addition, information obtained during the registration process may impact your employment with the firm.
Further information about the registry and the requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx
You will be provided with detailed instructions on how to fulfill these compliance requirements upon joining the firm.
College degree preferred or High school degree/GED or foreign equivalent
Minimum one year retail sales experience - in person or over the phone required, or if college degree, then demonstrated leadership or goal achievement in related school activities or internships
Ability to establish credibility and rapport, be friendly and personable and look for ways to benefit the customer's financial relationship
Excellent customer contact skills; comfortable asking questions/interviewing customers about their financial situation; strong listening skills
Understands how to present features, and benefits of products and services to customers with differing needs
Self motivated, assertive, performs well in a competitive sales environment
Professional, thorough and organized; able to follow standard operating policies and procedures
Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately; explain concepts clearly to customers
Understand how to interpret numbers, trends and data to make effective decisions
Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
Bilingual Chinese/Mandarin Preferred
JPMorgan Chase offers a highly competitive benefits program and compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
For consideration, please apply online at www.jpmorganchase.com/careers Req#120044430
Please visit our careers website at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/careers for information on our career opportunities or to learn more about Chase products and services.
* Customer Service Representative
The Company: Do you want to work at cool, high growth startup in the heart of Seattle’s tech scene? ValueAppeal, the leading provider of online property tax appeal services has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Representative. We are a fast growing startup based in South Lake Union. www.ValueAppeal.com
The Job: We are looking for a Customer Service Representative with excellent people skills and patience to handle inbound calls at our call center.
The Customer Service Representative will handle customer service calls regarding how to use the product, billing, refunds, etc.
Between customer service calls the Customer Service Representative will be tasked with researching the unique property tax appeal processes in various counties around the country.
Quality Assurance Testing
Between customer service calls the Customer Service Representative will assist with testing new features on our website.
• B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
• Minimum of 2 years proven track record in Customer Service
• Experience with Salesforce CRM or similar software highly desirable
• Self-motivated with high integrity and a strong work ethic
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and proven ability to connect with customers
• Strong organization and verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with MS Office suite
Nice To Haves:
• Experience in the real estate industry
• Experience with supporting web based tools
• Experience working for a startup
Unique opportunity to become a key player at an early stage start up.
$15 per hour, commissions, stock options, benefits
*Candidate must be able to demonstrate competence
*Candidate must be currently authorized to work in the United States
*Candidate must have strong English language skills.
How to submit a resume to ValueAppeal
1. Ask a current ValueAppeal employee to recommend you to the COO or hiring manager.
2. If you don’t know any ValueAppeal employees, check LinkedIn to find someone you know in common with a ValueAppeal employee and ask that person to recommend you to us.
Why do we do it this way?
1. We trust our employees to make good judgments.
2. We want to hire employees who have someone credible that is willing to recommend them.
3. We want to hire employees who are resourceful enough to utilize their social network to get hired.
4. We want you to show us you’ve taken the time to research our company and that you really want to work here.
* Treehouse Learning Center Coordinator
Treehouse is seeking a full-time, 40-hour per week, Treehouse Learning Center (TLC)
Coordinator to work on our Education Engagement team. Flexible schedule, including some
evening & weekend hours. Salary $36,000 - $39,000 DOE. To apply, send cover letter
referencing job title and resume to email@example.com (send as attachment) or
Treehouse Human Resources, 2100 - 24th Ave S, Ste 200, Seattle, WA 98144. No calls,
* DIRECTV Chinese Dealer in Seattle
For more information on how you can become a DIRECTV dealer, please contact
DIRECTV™'s Chinese marketing firm AAAZA Inc. Call (213)
380-8333 or email
Search Engine Evaluator - Chinese
Leapforce is looking for highly educated individuals able to read and write using
Chinese SIMPLIFIED for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self
motivated and internet savvy. This is an opportunity to evaluate and improve search
engine results for one of the world's largest internet search engine companies.
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis, understanding
of various online research tools and in-depth knowledge of Chinese language and
culture. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
Ideal Search Engine Evaluators will possess the following skills:
- Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with Chinese social culture, media, and web culture
- Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in English and Chinese SIMPLIFIED
- Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
- University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
- Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Possess a high speed internet connection (DSL, Cable Modem, etc.)
Search Engine Evaluators provide feedback on search engine results by measuring the
relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by
providing comparative analysis of sets of search engine results and various other
All candidates are required to take and pass a two-part qualification exam before
becoming a Search Engine Evaluator. Part 1 of the exam contains 32 theory based
questions. Part 2 of the exam contains 144 simulated evaluation tasks. Supplied study
materials can be used during both parts of the exam.
Please Note: We are unable to offer more than one Search Engine Evaluator position
Hourly Pay Rate: $13.50/hr or 0.225/minute USD
To apply, please visit:
|UW Jobs Oct2 to Oct8.xlsx||20.47 KB|